What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologi…
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce? Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech savvy, data driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
In this Digital Transformation Leadership MicroMasters program, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. You will gain hands on experience in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
- Hands on experience in creating roadmaps and running products from concept to implementation;
- Agile and lean management practices for creating software and digital products;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth and innovation